Business Development Manager
Monthly salary B2B (invoice net): 8000 – 12 000 PLN
As a Business Development Manager you’ll be at the forefront of Surveily evolution as we expand internationally and enter new markets.
You will establish our presence, connect with manufacturing (smart factory) associations and launch our product into the market. Because of your efforts, tenants in smart factories will save human life, reduce incidents and make safer workspaces. You will enable health & safety specialist to manage their factories more effectively so they can increase their reach, helping more people.
What we offer?
- The best equipment and all the tools/software you’ll need
- Becoming part of a passionate, highly motivated, and professional team
- Opportunity to implement interesting and demanding technological projects
- High responsibility for your work
- Stable long-term cooperation
- Support with sports and fitness exercises (Multisport)
- An employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) that gives you ownership interest in the company
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment
- Sales Commissions
Your daily tasks on the job.
- Generate profitable sales revenues through selling Surveily Products and data analytics to Manufacturing Companies;
- Generate commercial interest in the Surveily product through promotion at exhibitions, trade shows, social media, online webinars, video calls etc.
- Be the first port of call for incoming sales enquiries in your territory;
- Report sales leads/wins/losses/pipeline;
- Proactively look for business development opportunities through networking;
- Actively seek and report back customer requirements and feedback;
These are ideal but not required – we will happily consider applicants who we believe can successfully grow into the role, even if they are not 100% qualified.
- Previous experience in launching and selling new products
- Proven track record of successful sales
- Ideally sold to CEO, Board Dir and Exec Dir level within asset management, sustainability, repairs, voids, IT/digital, Finance.
- Problem-solving skills with an emphasis on consultative selling.
- Good command of MS/Google Suit and Online presentation skills.
- Experience working with the Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision products would be a great
About the company
Surveily sp.z o.o. is a dynamically developing Startup. We create software that integrates with existing monitoring systems to analyze the image in real-time using artificial intelligence and machine vision. Our solutions are used to automate the supervision of Occupational Health and Safety rules in high-risk workplaces.
We have been operating on the market for over 3 years, and we implement our award-winning solutions with Fortune 500 clients. Our activities are supported by an ambitious team and investment capital.
Get in Touch!
Leave us your email address and we’ll get back to you soon!